CHRISTMAS EVE THROUGH NEW YEAR’S DAY
In an attempt to keep things simple on our end and to keep our patrons informed, we have chosen to promote our Holiday 2016 hours via the following page. Below you’ll find a brief highlight for each location as well as that location’s hours for the 2016 Holiday season. Please join us!
Hours for either location are subject to change so please check here periodically to stay up to date.
Blue Iguana Salt Lake City
This year’s exciting news regarding our Downtown Salt Lake City location is that normally we’re closed Christmas Eve however this year we’re opening from 11:30 am to 9:00 pm! So put on your Santa hat & join us for a cozy evening of great food, drinks & live entertainment.
Official Blue Iguana Salt Lake City Holiday 2016 Hours
- Saturday, December 24 (Christmas Eve): 11:30 am to 9:00 pm
- Sunday, December 25 (Christmas Day): Closed
- Monday, December 26: 11:30 am to 9:00 pm
- Tuesday, December 27: 11:30 am to 9:00 pm
- Wednesday, December 28: 11:30 am to 9:00 pm
- Thursday, December 29: 11:30 am to 9:00 pm
- Friday, December 30: 11:30 am to 10:00 pm
- Saturday, December 31 (New Year’s Eve): 11:30 am to 10:00 pm
- Sunday, January 1 (New Year’s Day): 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Monday, January 2: Return to normal business hours
Blue Iguana Park City
Blue Iguana Park City will remain open throughout the Holidays including Christmas Day as well as New Year’s Day. Come après with us!
Official Blue Iguana Park City Holiday 2016 Hours
- Saturday, December 24 (Christmas Eve): 11:30 am to 8:00 pm
- Sunday, December 25 (Christmas Day): 11:30 am to 10:00 pm
- Monday, December 26: 11:30 am to 10 pm
- Tuesday, December 27: 11:30 am to 10 pm
- Wednesday, December 28: 11:30 am to 10 pm
- Thursday, December 29: 11:30 am to 10 pm
- Friday, December 30: 11:30 am to 10 pm
- Saturday, December 31 (New Year’s Eve): 11:30 am to 10 pm
- Sunday, January 1 (New Year’s Day): 11:30 am to 9:00 pm
- Monday, January 2: Return to normal business hours
Finding the perfect lunch destination in Salt Lake City can be overwhelming. So many options and so many influencing factors including restaurant location, reputation, quality, amenities, finicky diets, etc. One place we think you’ll all agree on is Blue Iguana. Here’s why…
Location Location Location
At 165 S West Temple our Salt Lake City location is literally in the heart of downtown. Patrons will enjoy easy breezy walks to and from while soaking up the scenery. Think we’re kidding? Here are distances to a handful of popular downtown destinations:
- 499 feet or 2 minute walk to Salt Palace Convention Center east entrance
- 0.2 miles or 4 minute walk to City Creek Shopping Center’s south entrance
- 466 feet or 2 minute walk to Salt Lake City’s Capitol Theatre
- 0.6 miles or 12 minute walk to Salt Lake City’s hotel district
Location is obviously important but it’s what’s on the inside that really counts. Patrons who lunch at Blue Iguana will enjoy a spacious dining room that handles big parties exceptionally well. During warmer months, we offer one of the only truly shaded outdoor patios in downtown.
Great Food, Great Service
Serving delicious authentic Mexican food in a warm and accommodating atmosphere is our passion. Our main menu offers just about something for everyone including a vegetarian menu. In warmer months, we offer a unique summer salad lunch menu. Aside from great food, we are constantly tweaking our processes. When you decide to lunch with Blue Iguana, we strive to offer you the best experience possible.
Blue Iguana is on an award-winning roll and there’s not stopping us. In 2016, Best of State recognized Blue Iguana as Utah’s Best Authentic Mexican Restaurant. The Best of State awards were created to recognize Utah businesses for excellence. In 2015, Blue Iguana won Best Holy Guacamole in City Weekly’s Best of Utah 2015 reader’s poll and took a prestigious second place for Best Mexican.
Free, Password Protected Wireless Internet
For those who simply can’t unplug during the lunch hour or prefer not to erode personal data plans. Our free password protected wireless internet plus convenient location, great food, and spacious dining room makes Blue Iguana one of the best lunch options in Salt Lake City.
It’s A No-Brainer
Hopefully you now have a solution to your Salt Lake City lunch conundrum. The only thing that’s left is to grab your friends, co-workers, fellow convention goers or what have you and head over to Blue Iguana today! Click here for more info on our Salt Lake City location including address, directions, phone & hours. Find our Salt Lake City location on Facebook, Google+, Yelp and TripAdvisor.
Heading to Park City? Great news! We’re located their as well. Click here for details on our Park City location.
Cinco de Mayo is a holiday originating back to 1860’s California and the growing resistance to French rule in Mexico. As popularity of the “5th of May” has grown, the day has evolved into more of a celebration of Mexican culture, heritage and of course, cuisine!
Blue Iguana does Cinco de Mayo a little bit differently: we still celebrate the Mexican culture and heritage in the best way we know how – through our food – but we throw it back to our roots and the old world culinary stylings.
But why keep the fun to just one day?! We’re supercharging Cinco de Mayo and celebrating the entire month of May! Both locations will be featuring food and drink specials:
Cinco de Mayo Specials
Pair these great entrees with a celebratory drink! Choose from our legendary cocktails including the Cornarita, Mojito (Classic Lime or Blueberry) or Michelada. Plus our Park City location will be offering an all you can eat taco bar May 5th through the 7th.
Both the Salt Lake and Park City Blue Iguana locations will have live music for Cinco de Mayo: Salt Lake Thursday through Saturday, May 5th to 7th; Park City will have live music on Thursday the 5th. And we know how to party!
It’s patio season!
We have officially opened the patios in both Park City and Salt Lake and what better place to celebrate all the May festivities! Whether you come in for Cinco de Mayo or Mother’s Day the following Sunday, the patio is the place to be.
To get an idea of the fun we have here at Blue Iguana, take a look at our past events.