It’s that time of year again – temps are cold, the mountains are filling up with snow & the excitement in Park City grows exponentially by the day. As producers, directors, filmmakers, high-tech marketers & festival goers fall upon Park City, local businesses make sure all last minute preparations are in place.
With that, we will be maintaining our Festival hours here as they are slightly different than what’s published around the web & are subject to change. We’ll be using social media to keep you up to date with the latest & greatest so be sure to follow us.
Blue Iguana Park City Sundance Film Festival 2016 hours:
- Monday, Jan 18 through Friday, Jan 22: open 11am to 10pm (normal business hours)
- Saturday, Jan 23: closed to the public
- Sunday, Jan 24: closed to the public
- Monday, Jan 25: 8am (brunch) to 10pm
- Tuesday, Jan 26: 8am (brunch) to 10pm
- Wednesday, Jan 27: 8am (brunch) to 10pm
- Thursday, Jan 28: 8am (brunch) to 10pm
- Friday, Jan 29: 8am (brunch) to 10pm
- Saturday, Jan 30: 8am (brunch) to 10pm
- Sunday, Jan 31: 11am to 9pm (return to normal business hours)
Blue Iguana Park City Contact Info:
We sure do hope you enjoy your time here in Park City. As always, swing by the Blue Iguana for great food & cocktails in a warm & lively après ski setting.